Friday, February 10, 2017

The Building Begins

They spent most of the day cutting the columns and welding fins onto them.  But by the end of the day, they had most of the columns standing.



As our friend, Steve, pointed out, I'm taking pictures from several different angles.  I wanted to take pictures from the same two places every day so I could put together a time-lapse at the end.  I put a stake in the ground in front and in back so I could stand at the same spot every day for my photos, and the GM thought that was a great idea.  However, his crew didn't see what I was doing, or didn't care, and they continually drove over one stake, so I had to move it.  They also parked their big trucks so they blocked part of the building from one stake.

I was happy to see that their trucks were parked to the side when I took these pictures.  But when Marvin came out, the first thing he said is that the crew's trucks blocked his view of anyone coming up the driveway, and he wanted them to move back where they had been parking - blocking my photos.  So there you have it, Steve.  I just have to take pictures where stuff isn't in the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment